Donnerstag, 12. Juni 2014

Barry & The Tamerlanes



Barry & The Tamerlanes (California)
 

 Group members:

Barry De Vorzon (Lead)
Bodie Chandler
Terry Smith

Discography:

Singles:

1963 - I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight / Don’t Go (Valiant 6034)
1964 – Roberta / Butterfly (Valiant 6040)
1964 - Lucky Guy / I Don't Want To Be Your Clown (Valiant 6046)
1964 – Pretty Things / A Date With Judy (Valiant 6050)
1964 – Gee / Don’t Cry Cindy (Valiant 6059)
1965 - I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight / Roberta (Valiant V-703)

Album:

 

1963 - Roberta / Let Me Be / Rhythm Of The Rain / Lucky Guy / Katrine / Don’t Go / A Date With Judy / A Funny Thing Happened / Butterfly / The Beginning Of The End / Goodnight, My Love, Pleasant Dreams / I Wonder What She’s Doing Tonight (Valiant LP 406)

Biography:

Barry & the Tamerlanes were a pop trio, led by Barry de Vorzon and included the fellow songwriters Terry Smith and Bodie Chandler. De Vorzon co-wrote “I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight” for the Cascades, but the group did not record it. In 1963, De Vorzon recorded the song himself, with his group Barry and the Tamerlanes. The song was a Top 40 hit.

Barry De Vorzon
 De Vorzan wrote successful instrumentals such as "Nadia's Theme" and "Theme from S.W.A.T." in the 1970s.

Soucres:


Songs:

I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight

Don’t Go

Roberta / Butterfly

Lucky Guy

I Don't Want To Be Your Clown

Pretty Things

A Date With Judy

Gee

Don’t Cry Cindy

Roberta / Let Me Be / Rhythm Of The Rain / Lucky Guy / Katrine / Don’t Go

A Date With Judy / A Funny Thing Happened / Butterfly / The Beginning Of The End / Goodnight, My Love, Pleasant Dreams / I Wonder What She’s Doing Tonight


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen